- Combine the shredded cabbage, sliced green onions and almonds in a salad bowl.
- Mix together all the dressing ingredients and add to the salad.
- Add the noodles just before serving. Toss to combine.
The Best Way To Shred Cabbage
- Cut the cabbage in half, remove the thick white core section from the centre of each half. To do this, lay cabbage flat side down on the board and cut a “v” in the centre. Turn it over and ease the core out.
- Using a large, sharp knife, cut the cabbage into very fine shreds, working from one end. Regular cabbage tends to have tighter leaves so its best to shred it into one piece. Hold the cabbage firmly with one hand and shave down one side.
To make a delicious meal add 300g shredded BBQ Chicken or BBQ Pork.
*We have made it even easier for you. Try Oriental Fried Noodle Salad Dressing conveniently in a bottle.