Prawn Pad See Ew
- Prepare noodles according to packet instructions and set aside.
- Add to wok vegetable oil, garlic and prawns. Stir Fry until prawns turn from white to orange and then add broccoli and stir fry for a further minute. Remove all ingredients from wok and set aside.
- Add some sesame oil to wok along with the eggs and scramble until cooked. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add to wok the boiled noodles and pour over them the soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar and water. Toss to evenly coat.
- Add all other ingredients to wok, toss to combine and serve immediately. Optional to garnish with 1 tsp sesame oil, chopped chives or slices of spring onion.
Perfecting the look