- Combine in a large bowl the salmon, garlic, ginger, Chang’s Japanese Teriyaki Sauce, Chang’s Tamari Light Soy Sauce, Chang’s Sesame Oil, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Set aside while you prepare the noodles and broccolini.
- Soak Chang’s Rice Vermicelli Noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 4 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water to prevent from sticking. Pour Chang’s Crispy Noodle Salad Dressing and lime juice over the noodles and gently toss to combine and evenly coat. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat the cooking oil and then add the broccolini and garlic. Stir fry for 2 minutes, then add Chang’s Oyster Sauce and season with salt and pepper. Toss the broccolini, and cook for a further minute. Remove from the wok.
- In the same wok, add half the salmon and cook for 3 minutes on two of the sides or until it begins to caramelise. Remove and repeat with second batch.
- Bring it together by dividing the noodles among serving bowls, top with broccolini and salmon. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve with spring onion, chilli flakes, slices of avocado and a wedge if lime.
Serving Options: Avocado, Sesame seeds, Sliced Green onions, chilli flakes and a wedge of lime.