- Line the base and sides of a 20 x 30cm slab pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread ice-cream evenly into tin. Smooth surface. Refreeze for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Melt the marshmallows, butter and peanut butter in a bowl over gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat, add noodles and stir to coat evenly.
- Spoon into a lined 35 x 25cm baking tray with a slight lip.
- Press Maltesers into the top of the mixture then refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm, cut into 8-12 bars.
- Sandwich ice cream between two bars and serve immediately.
For Gluten Free version use 3 packets Gluten Free Fried Noodles. Stir two packets into marshmallow mixture and spread into the tin. Sprinkle the remaining noodles over the top and press to stick. Follow as per recipe.
Note: use ice-cream squares if preferred.