- Prepare Chang’s Long Life Noodles according to packet instructions by adding to boiling water to soften, then remove and drain. Set aside.
- Add Chang’s Oyster sauce and soy sauce to bowl and whisk together.
- Add 1 tsp sesame oil to wok and heat. Add garlic and minute steak and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Season with freshly ground pepper then add long life noodles to wok and pour over the prepared sauce. Combine well and stir-fry until sauce has coated all noodles evenly. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add 1 tsp Chang’s Sesame oil to wok again and heat. Add Bok Choy and carrots and over high heat stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Assemble Fried Noodle Nest by evenly distributing Chang’s Original Fried Noodles into 4 bowls or plates. Then add the beef and noodles and top with Bok Choy, carrots and a few bean sprouts.
Optional: squeeze lime juice over noodles for zest.