- Combine 2tbsps of the dressing with the sesame oil and brush over prawns.
- Heat a char grill pan or bbq over high heat and cook prawns, flesh side-down.
- Cook in batches for 2-3 minutes or until browned and just cooked through, turning halfway.
- Remove from pan, scatter with chives and serve with combined daikon, radish, lettuce, onion, noodles and remaining dressing.
- Serve topped with mint leaves and lime wedges if desired.
You can swap out the pork mince for lamb or chicken mince if desired.