- 150g white chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup hundreds and thousands
- 15 sticks black liquorice
- 1 packet Chang’s Crunchy Noodles
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave safe bowl. Heat, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes on high (100% power), stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Combine hundreds and thousands and Chang’s Crunchy Noodles in a small, deep bowl.
- Dip ¼ of each liquorice stick into the chocolate mixture, then dip straight into the noodle mixture to coat.
- Place liquorice onto tray, repeat with remaining liquorice.
- Allow to set on trays.