- Spray and line 18x18cm baking tray.
- In a pot gently heat the butter, peanut butter and icing sugar.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then stir in half of the marshmallows and half of the Fried Noodles.
- Press the mixture into the baking tray and evenly spreading out, then evenly distribute over the top the remaining marshmallows and Fried Noodles.
- Melt the chocolate along with the peanut butter either in the microwave at 30-second increments or over a Bain Marie. Once melted pour and spread evenly over the base.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight before slicing into squares. Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
TIP: Make them festive by sprinkling broken up candy cane or sprinkles over the chocolate layer while it is still warm.