Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time:20 mins
- ½ pkt Chang's Rice Vermicelli Noodles , boiled and drained OR 2 cups leftover cooked noodles
- 185g can tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup spring onions, sliced
- ½ cup Thai mint or mint, chopped
- 1 tbs Chang's Original Hot Chilli Sauce
- Olive oil as needed
- Using kitchen scissors, roughly cut cooked noodles into 4 cm lengths.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and season with sea salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Coat bottom of frying pan with olive oil and add 3 heaped spoonsful of mixture into pan. Using the back of the spoon flatten the top. Cook for 2 minutes and then turn over and cook a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and repeat process with remaining mixture. Add extra olive oil if needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a cucumber and mint salad.