- Cook the noodles following the packet instructions. Drain and set aside to completely cool down.
- Prepare noodles dressing by combining avocado, oil, lime juice, soy sauce, sea salt, pepper and sriracha. Whisk or blend in food processor. Combine well with noodles, sprinkle chilli flake and place in the fridge to allow to go cold.
- Combine and whisk in a shallow bowl the soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger and garlic to make the salmon marinade. Coat salmon fillets with marinade and place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat some sesame oil in a skillet or pan and add Salmon fillets, skin side down. Cook each side over high heat for 3-4 minutes. Take off heat and set aside. Sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
- Place noodles onto plates with a piece of fish per person and serve.
- Recommended to combine noodle and salmon with each bite for ultimate flavour combination.
Optional: fresh coriander leaves
Note: This dish can also be served cold and is even better the next day.