- Preheat oven to 170C fan-forced and lightly grease a doughnut pan with oil or butter of choice.
- In a bowl combine the PomPom Paddock Pancake Donuts ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Gently pour mixture into prepared pan (you can use a spoon to control the flow of the mixture). Bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- In the meantime, prepare the toppings. Place the icing sugar, cacao and milk in a bowl and whisk well until combined and smooth. Begin with adding 2 tablespoons of milk and then increase to the third if needed to make a smooth but not too thick glaze. Depending on how much icing sugar you pack into the cup, you may need an extra teaspoon of milk.
- Before opening the Chang's Gluten Free Fried Noodles, gently squeeze and ‘mash’ the packet to break down the noodles into smaller bits.
- Time to assemble! Dip the tops of the doughnuts into the chocolate glaze and then sprinkle over the Fried Noodles.
For a regular pancake doughnut (not GF), any pancake mixture can be used with this recipe and our Chang's Original Fried Noodles can be used instead of our Chang's Gluten Free Fried Noodles.