- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ red cabbage, sliced thinly
- a handful of bean sprouts and coriander leaves
Note: It is easier and faster to use a mandoline slicer to slice the cabbage, carrot and cucumber if you have one available.
Chang's Fried Noodle Salad:
- ¼ Chinese cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 green onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tbs slithered almonds
- ½ pkt Chang's Fried Noodles
- ¼ cup Chang's Fried Noodle Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients. Evenly coat salad with dressing.
Chang's Konjac 2 minute Noodles
- 1 pkt Chang's Traditional Low Cal Noodles, drained and rinsed
1 tbs Chang's Soy Sauce
1 tbs toasted sesame seeds
Combine all ingredients in a pot and cook over high heat for 2 minutes.
- 3-4 tbs Chang's Fried Noodle Salad Dressing served on the side for extra dressing options.
Optional to add a handful of baby rocket leaves at the base of abundance bowl for added greens option.