- Bring water to boil in the wok and cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside. Wipe dry the wok.
- Heat half the cooking oil in the same wok and add the carrots and brown onion. Cook for 3 minutes until softens. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining cooking oil, heat and add the chicken to the wok and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the prawns and garlic and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add to the wok half of the Crispy Noodle Salad Dressing to coat the chicken and prawns and bring to boil.
- Next add the remaining ingredients. First the broccoli leaves, green onions, carrots and onions. Stir fry for a minute and then add the noodles. Pour over the Tamari Soy Sauce and the remaining Crispy Noodle Salad Dressing.
- Stir to combine well and once noodles are coated turn off heat and allow sitting for a minute. Drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and extra slices of green onions. Serve immediately.
Note: Make this dish GLUTEN FREE by using Chang's Thai Style Rice Noodles or Chang's Wok-Ready Noodles.